Here are the mailbox freebies I received during the second week of February, all 100% FREE! Read below to see how you can start receiving freebies, too! Watch the video below as well to see where you can snag some of these freebies.
I received the bibs from Trybe!
*Some magazines like Real Simple/People/Oprah are not pictured because I took them with me on vacation!
Watch my video to learn more about how you can get these freebies:
1. Visit my website daily to find freebie posts. Simply follow the instructions in each post to claim your freebies. I do not personally send the freebies! The company advertised in each post sends the freebies.
2. Follow me via social media to get updates when freebies are posted:
- YouTube Channel Check out my Mailbox Freebies series on my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you’d like to be notified when new videos are made.
- Subscribe via Email – the most popular way to receive freebie notifications daily in your email inbox! You can join our noon email list or stay on the later 8pm list.
- Facebook – FB doesn’t always show posts to readers, so make sure you check to receive notifications. Engage with posts to see more.
- Facebook Group – Join my FB group. I post hot freebies to the group! That’s one of the benefits you’ll get from joining the group.
- Twitter – I do check my Twitter feed regularly, but I’ll admit, some of it is automated. I do like to get on Twitter often to try to engage with readers.
- Instagram – I post the Free Kindle Books daily and mailbox freebie posts on Instagram.
- Pinterest – I just started a new Pinterest account specifically for my frugal page. Follow today!