Check out the mailbox freebies from the third and fourth week of February! You can receive freebies in your mailbox, too! Read the bottom of this post to find out how.
1. Visit my website daily to find freebie posts. Simply follow the instructions in each post to claim your freebies. I do not personally send the freebies! The company advertised in each post sends the freebies.
2. Follow me via social media to get updates when freebies are posted:
- YouTube Channel Check out my Mailbox Freebies series on my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you’d like to be notified when new videos are made.
- Subscribe via Email – the most popular way to receive freebie notifications daily in your email inbox! You can join our noon email list or stay on the later 8pm list.
- Facebook – FB doesn’t always show posts to readers, so make sure you check to receive notifications. Engage with posts to see more.
- Facebook Group – Join my FB group! I post the hottest freebies to the Facebook group! Engage in discussions with myself and others.
- Twitter – I do check my Twitter feed regularly, but I’ll admit, some of it is automated. I do like to get on Twitter often to try to engage with readers.
- Instagram – I post mailbox freebies here, plus Free Kindle Books daily.