Thanksgiving is approaching soon and I’m already meal planning and stocking up on ingredients for our Thanksgiving meal! We will be serving the typical turkey along with a sweet potato casserole, green bean casserole, rolls, and sweet tea. I’m getting hungry writing this! I have my menu planned out for our main meal but I’m also preparing for our dessert menu. We serve a traditional pumpkin pie every year topped with whipped cream, but this year, I wanted to add something else to our Thanksgiving menu. I’m a huge fan of apple pie. Since we are already serving a pumpkin pie, I went into my kitchen to get creative with something that resembles an apple pie but involved a lot less preparation and work. I wanted to stick with something easy yet delicious, so I created these Apple Cinnamon Spiced Crescent Rolls to see how they would taste!
Apple Cinnamon Spiced Crescent Rolls Recipe
1 – 8 oz. can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 – 20 oz. can of Apple Pie Filling
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls into triangles on a large baking sheet.
- Spoon one spoonful of Apple Pie filling onto the larger part of the unrolled crescent roll and roll up loosely.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush melted butter onto crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top of each crescent roll.
Serve and enjoy! Makes 8 Apple Cinnamon Spiced Crescent Rolls.