Here are the mailbox freebies I received recently – all 100% FREE!
How can YOU start receiving freebies, too?! Visit my website daily to find freebie posts. Simply follow the instructions in each post to claim your freebies. I do not personally send the freebies! The company advertised in each post sends the freebies.
- YouTube Channel Check out my Mailbox Freebies series on my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you’d like to be notified when new videos are made.
- Subscribe via Email – the most popular way to receive freebie notifications daily in your email inbox!
- Facebook – FB doesn’t always show posts to readers, so make sure you check to receive notifications. Engage with posts to see more.
- Facebook Group – Join my FB group. I post hot freebies to the group! That’s one of the benefits you’ll get from joining the group.
- Twitter – I do check my Twitter feed regularly, but I’ll admit, some of it is automated. I do like to get on Twitter often to try to engage with readers.
- Instagram – I mostly post mailbox freebie posts on Instagram and other ways that you can save money.
- Pinterest – I just started a new Pinterest account specifically for my frugal page. Follow today!