Here are the mailbox freebies I received recently – all 100% FREE! Read below to see how you can start receiving freebies, too! Find freebies to request here.
How can YOU start receiving freebies, too?! Visit my website daily to find freebie posts. Simply follow the instructions in each post to claim your freebies. I do not personally send the freebies! The company advertised in each post sends the freebies.
- YouTube Channel Check out my Mailbox Freebies series on my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you’d like to be notified when new videos are made.
- Subscribe via Email – the most popular way to receive freebie notifications daily in your email inbox!
- Facebook – FB doesn’t always show posts to readers, so make sure you check to receive notifications. Engage with posts to see more.
- Facebook Group – Join my FB group. I post hot freebies to the group! That’s one of the benefits you’ll get from joining the group.
- Twitter – I do check my Twitter feed regularly, but I’ll admit, some of it is automated. I do like to get on Twitter often to try to engage with readers.
- Instagram – I mostly post mailbox freebie posts on Instagram and other ways that you can save money.
- Pinterest – I just started a new Pinterest account specifically for my frugal page. Follow today!