HOW to WRITE TO COMPANIES for COUPONS!
Do you want to receive FREE coupons in your mailbox? Did you know that groceries are one of the biggest expenses in most households today? Coupons are a great way to save money on groceries. You can find printable coupons online, digital coupons, and even Amazon coupons!
Get $10 at Ibotta when you sign up through my referral link!
You can also request coupons from companies and ask companies to send you coupons in the mail!
Keep reading below to see how YOU can request coupons from companies!
I have been writing to companies online asking them to send money saving coupons and/or free samples of my favorite products to me in the mail. So far, 6 out of 7 have sent me coupons. I received 4 letters in the mail from companies and 2 emails back with coupons. Only 1 company did not send coupons. I have written to several other companies as well and plan to continue doing this so that I can save money this year!
While you are here, see how you can get freebies in your mailbox, too!
- Luna Clif Bars: 2 coupons/Free Luna Bars, 2 coupons/50 cents off
- Haagan Dazs: 1/$1.00 off coupon, 2/50 cents off coupons
- Meow Mix: Buy 2 get 1 free wet cat food, $1.00 off dry cat food
- Lindsay Olives: 1/50 cents off coupon
- Drano: coupon offer through their newsletter
- Hain Celestial Group: 3/55 cents off coupons
- Nabisco 100 Cal Packs: Nothing
Go here to see how many other coupons I scored from companies!
How to write your favorite companies for coupons:
1. Go here to find a HUGE list of companies and stores to contact. Click on your favorite companies and find the box on the right side. At the bottom of the box, you’ll find the company website. Click to go to the website.
2. Find the “Contact Us” link on the homepage.
3. Fill out your information. In the comment section, tell them about the product you like and why you like it.
4. In that section, ask them if they could send money saving coupons and/or free samples for you and your friends. Submit.
5. Repeat this process for the other companies.
6. Check your mail box or email in the next few days and weeks to see what the company will send you.
7. Leave a comment here if you have any luck!
GET COUPONS NOW!
Don’t want to wait for coupons? Print coupons now!
Does this take a lot of time?
Not at all! It is easy and well worth the time. Start slowly, writing to about 2-3 a day. Then add more once you get used to it. It can be fun to because you never know what they will send you. Sometimes you will get free items–Luna sent coupons for 2 free bars!
What companies do you plan to write to for money saving coupons?
COUPONS and FREEBIES GALORE!
Another great way to save money this year is through the use of coupons. You can print coupons, take advantage of digital coupons, find coupons in your local newspapers, and most of the freebies that arrive in my mailbox include high value coupons. Check out all of my past mailbox freebies. If you are interested in receiving freebies with coupons, then read this article on how YOU can sign up and receive freebies, too!