Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine. #TheDessertDebate
The holiday season has come and gone and it’s now a brand new year. While many are resting up from entertaining guests and preparing for the holiday season, others are looking forward to meeting their new goals for the new year. Whether that be losing weight, spending more time with family and friends, learning something new, many people look forward to a fresh new start at the beginning of a new year. Although the holiday season and filling up on delicious treats is over, this year will continue to be filled with family gatherings, festive events, and other fun celebrations. It’s never too late to enjoy yummy desserts during the new year.
If you are planning a gathering for family and friends soon (think Super Bowl!) you’ll want to make sure you provide a delicious dessert. I prefer easy to make desserts with few ingredients. This Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake Recipe is the perfect dessert to make for your guests. They will most likely return for a second helping! I’ve made this dump cake recipe a few times now. It’s so easy and affordable to make that I have it memorized and will certainly continue making it years down the road.
Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake Recipe
- 1 20 oz. can of crushed pineapple
- 1 21 oz. can of cherry pie filling
- 1 box of Moist Supreme® Pillsbury™ Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 1/2 stick of butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Pour crushed pineapple with juice into the bottom of a 13X9 pan.
3. Pour the cherry pie filling on top and spread evenly.
4. Sprinkle the Moist Supreme® Pillsbury™ Classic Yellow Cake Mix evenly on top of the cherry and pineapple mixture.
You can find the Moist Supreme® Pillsbury™ Classic Yellow Cake Mix at your local Publix!
5. Place pats of butter on top of the cake about an inch or two apart.
6. Bake for about 45 minutes or until the top of the dump cake is slightly brown.
Head over to your local Publix today to pick up the Moist Supreme® Pillsbury™ Classic Yellow Cake Mix and other ingredients to make this delicious Cherry Pineapple dump cake recipe! You can find a variety of Pillsbury™ Baking mixes and frosting. Get creative in the kitchen and enjoy creating a yummy treat! While you are here, visit The Dessert Debate!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.