Here are the mailbox freebies I received for November 2017, Part 1! Read below to see how you can start receiving freebies, too!
Mailbox Freebies November 2017 Part 1:
Back to Nature Chocolate Chunk Cookies – Not pictured because we ate them all!+ Free Coupon for Back to Nature Crackers, T-Shirt, and Water Bottle – This was a part of the Moms Meet Blogger program, but you can sign up as a “Mom Ambassador” to sample products if you aren’t a blogger.
French’s Ketchup – This was a Crowdtap Sample Mission. Be sure to fill out your profile completely, add a picture, connect social accounts, and complete tasks when accepted for missions.
Splenda Naturals – This was also a Crowdtap Sample Mission.
Nikwax Polar Proof – Still available?
Seventh Generation Feminine Products – This is a part of the Generation Good Program. I do receive a lot of sample opportunities from Seventh Generation.
Seventh Generation Laundry Detergent – This is also a part of the Generation Good Program.
Lego Magazine Subscription – Still available?
Llama Sticker – Still available?
Mod Argan & Hemp Oil Therapy Multipurpose Styling Cream – Still available?
Elemis Superfood Facial Oil – Still available?
Internet Retailer Magazine
How can YOU start receiving freebies, too?!
1. Visit my website daily to find freebie posts. Simply follow the instructions in each post to claim your freebies. I do not personally send the freebies! The company advertised in each post sends the freebies.
2. Follow me via social media to get updates when freebies are posted:
- YouTube Channel **NEW** – I am starting a Mailbox Freebies series on my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you’d like to be notified when new videos are made.
- Subscribe via Email – the most popular way to receive freebie notifications daily in your email inbox! You can join our noon email list or stay on the later 8pm list.
- Facebook – FB doesn’t always show posts to readers, so make sure you check to receive notifications. Engage with posts to see more.
- Facebook Group – Join my new FB group. I post hot freebies to the group before they go live on the public page.
- Twitter – I do check my Twitter feed regularly, but I’ll admit, some of it is automated. I do like to get on Twitter often to try to engage with readers.
- Instagram – I post the hottest freebies here, plus Free Kindle Books daily.