Here are the mailbox freebies I received first week of March, all 100% FREE! Read below to see how you can start receiving freebies, too! Watch the video below as well to see where you can snag some of these freebies. Find freebies to request here.
Request a FREE Travel Alaska guide.
Request a FREE Cosmopolitan subscription.
Watch my video to learn more about how you can get these freebies:
2. Follow me via social media to get updates when freebies are posted:
- YouTube Channel Check out my Mailbox Freebies series on my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you’d like to be notified when new videos are made.
- Subscribe via Email – the most popular way to receive freebie notifications daily in your email inbox! You can join our noon email list or stay on the later 8pm list.
- Facebook – FB doesn’t always show posts to readers, so make sure you check to receive notifications. Engage with posts to see more.
- Facebook Group – Join my FB group. I post hot freebies to the group! That’s one of the benefits you’ll get from joining the group.
- Twitter – I do check my Twitter feed regularly, but I’ll admit, some of it is automated. I do like to get on Twitter often to try to engage with readers.
- Instagram – I post the Free Kindle Books daily and mailbox freebie posts on Instagram.
- Pinterest – I just started a new Pinterest account specifically for my frugal page. Follow today!