October has been a great month for freebies. There were so many freebies that I had to break this up into two parts. The cool thing is, even after creating part 2, I still have freebies arriving in my mailbox on a daily basis. I may have to make this a three part series this month!
If you are interested in receiving FREE items in your mailbox, you are at the right place. Every day we try to post freebies that we find on the internet for you to sign up for. These freebies are 100% FREE and require no credit card.
All freebies shown here in this post were totally free.
I paid nothing for these items.
Some of the freebies may still be available and some may be expired. There are times when a freebie “comes back to life” and I’ll notify you on my social media channels if a freebie has returned — so follow along daily!
Follow along on YouTube:
I started a new series of Mailbox Freebies on my YouTube Channel. I’ve been blogging here for 10 years and felt it was finally time to jump into YouTube and making videos. I am learning that they are fun to make and I enjoy showing you what you can receive in the mail via video.
Mailbox Freebies October 2017 Part 2:
Here are the mailbox freebies that I received so far during the second half of the month of October! It’s been a great month for freebies. Keep reading below to find out how YOU can receive freebies in your mailbox each month! You’ll find out why I request free samples and what I do with my samples as well. Follow along daily to request freebies.
Check out my mailbox freebies from the past! You’ll be amazed at all of the things you can sign up for!
Now on to the freebies! Here they are below.
Women’s Health Magazine
How can YOU start receiving freebies, too?!
1. Visit my website daily to find freebie posts. Simply follow the instructions in each post to claim your freebies. I do not personally send the freebies! The company advertised in each post sends the freebies.
2. Follow me via social media to get updates when freebies are posted:
- Subscribe via Email – the most popular way to receive freebie notifications daily in your email inbox! You can join our noon email list or stay on the later 8pm list.
- Facebook – FB doesn’t always show posts to readers, so make sure you check to receive notifications. Engage with posts to see more.
- Facebook Group – Join my new FB group. I post hot freebies to the group before they go live on the public page.
- Twitter – I do check my Twitter feed regularly, but I’ll admit, some of it is automated. I do like to get on Twitter often to try to engage with readers.
- Instagram – I post the hottest freebies here, plus Free Kindle Books daily.
- YouTube Channel **NEW** – I am starting a Mailbox Freebies series on my YouTube channel. Subscribe if you’d like to be notified when new videos are made.