Here are the mailbox freebies that I received during September! It was a great month for freebies. Keep reading also to find out how YOU can receive freebies in your mailbox each month! You’ll find out why I request free samples and what I do with my samples as well. Follow along daily to request freebies.
Check out my mailbox freebies from the past! You’ll be amazed at all of the things you can sign up for!
**Note: I give the “Still Available?” option on each freebie so that you can check to see if freebies are still available to sign up for. Sometimes they are available, sometimes they may not be. Some companies open up the offers again after a certain time, so you never really know if they are still available unless you check!
1. GoodNites Bedtime Pants 3 Pack – Still available? Check here.
2. Poise Sample Kit – Still available? Check here.
3. U by Kotex Fitness Kit – Still available? Check here.
4. Depend for Women – Still available? Check here.
5. Zing Organic Stevia Sweetener – Still available? Check here.
6. Rachael Ray Nutrish Cat Food – Still available? Check here.
7. Breathe Right Strips – Still available? Check here.
8. Emporio Armani “Because It’s You” and “Stronger with You” Fragrance – Still available? Check here.
9. “Woman” By Ralph Lauren Fragrance – Still available? Check here.
10. Yves Saint Laurent Fragrance for Men – Still available? Check here.
11. “Pray” Bumper Sticker and Postcard – Still available? Check here.
12. Jiffy Recipe Book – Still available? Check here.
13. In Touch Ministries Book for September
14. Disney Stickers
Why free samples?
Who doesn’t love freebies, right? I started this website in 2008. One of the many reasons I started this website was because I loved freebies. I loved receiving FREE stuff in the mail! On a daily basis, I could find several free samples on the web that were available for anyone to sign up for if they wanted to try them out! First, I’m a BIG fan of trying new products. In fact, I have received several samples in the mail and instantly became a fan, still purchasing those items today. Great marketing and advertising, right? Send something FREE to someone and they *just* might become a fan!
It’s FUN to receive FREE stuff in my mailbox!
Trying products isn’t the only reason I love freebies. Receiving items in the mail packaged in envelopes and boxes is fun. Let’s face it. Checking the mail can be BORING. Many times you’ll find stacks of bills and junk mail, but when you open your mailbox and receive a FREEBIE, that’s fun. After 8 years of signing up for and receiving freebies (the same ones we post here on thefrugalfreegal.com), I’ve started to save them up each month in a pile/stack and then I allow my girls to open them up. They love it! It’s like Christmas to them. Then, I’m able to take a picture of all of the freebies I’ve received and share them with you here. Keep in mind that everything you see pictured are items that YOU can sign up for, too. All you have to do is follow my website daily and watch for new free sample posts!
What do I do with my free samples?
I place most of my free samples in a small box designated for freebies. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve needed the samples sent to me. For example, if I run out of toothpaste or even things like shampoo and conditioner, I know I can go to my freebie box and find freebies stashed in there. One time I ran out of k-cups and was desperate for my morning coffee, so I went to my sample box and sure enough, I had a k-cup or two in there. And, once, my cat Candie ran out of food (my fault). I even had packages of cat food stored away and running out wasn’t a huge issue.
Freebies are GREAT for traveling.
Whenever we travel, I head to my sample box and pack up all of the things that would come in handy for a trip. These things usually include the travel size toothpastes, samples of shampoo and conditioner (my hair is REALLY thick and I usually need way more shampoo and conditioner than what the hotels give), packages of facial moisturizer so that I don’t have to carry my ginormous container of moisturizer, lotions, etc. Many of the free samples I receive are the PERFECT travel size.
Freebies are GREAT for storing in your purse, gym bag, or diaper bag.
As mentioned above, you can store a lot of the free samples you receive in your purse, gym bag, or diaper bag. I usually stash the free wipes, floss, lotions, etc. in my purse or diaper bag.
Freebies are GREAT for care packages!
Create a care package with freebies and give it to someone in need. This can be someone at the hospital, military, college student, etc. Share any freebies that you don’t need with friends and family that can get use out of them.
Freebies can help you SAVE MONEY!
Over time, your free sample stash can help you save a lot of money, especially if you keep a stash of items that you usually use on a regular basis. Plus, most of the freebies come with high value coupons, so if you end up needing that item in the future, you can save money on it by using the coupon.
What kinds of freebies are out there?
There’s a HUGE variety of different freebies that you can sign up for. You can sign up for freebies such as food, coffee, beverages, pet food, baby stuff, lotions, shampoo and conditioner, feminine products, moisturizer, calendars, k-cups, toothpaste, etc. We find so many different freebies available to sign up for.
How many samples are posted daily?
We try to post at least one freebie a day, but we try to post as many as we can find. There are many times when there just aren’t many available to post for you. But, when we do find freebies, we try to post them right away so that you can request them. Quantities are very limited with some free samples and you have to act fast at times.
Will I receive the freebies? How long do they take to arrive?
MOST of the freebies do arrive and that’s why I post pictures of them for you to see. There are some freebies that do not arrive. This could mean that the company ran out of product, information was incorrect when submitting the request, etc. When you submit your requests, the company usually gives you an idea on how long to wait to expect to receive product. Some freebies are shipped within a week and some freebies take anywhere from 4-6 weeks or longer.
How can YOU start receiving freebies, too?!
Great question! Here’s how you can start receiving freebies.
1. Visit my website daily to find freebie posts. Simply follow the instructions in each post to claim your freebies. I do not personally send the freebies! The company advertised in each post sends the freebies. If you give me your address to send free samples, you *may* receive a Christmas card from me (lol), but I do NOT send the samples. I could create an entire address book full of addresses that readers leave for me. ????
2. Follow me via social media to get updates when freebies are posted:
- Subscribe via Email – the most popular way to receive freebie notifications daily
- Facebook – FB doesn’t always show posts to readers, so make sure you check to receive notifications. Engage with posts to see more.
- Google +