I received several free coupons in the mail today. Why am I receiving these coupons? I take the time (which takes less than 5 minutes for each company) to write my favorite companies online, requesting coupons. Read my post writing to companies for free coupons. At the end of this post, we will practice writing to a company. Are you excited yet??? You should be!
Skinny Cow sent me two coupons for $0.50 off any ice cream treats.
Georgia Pacifics Angel Soft sent me four $0.55 off any package of Angel Soft Bath Tissue.
Continental Mills sent me three $0.30 off coupons for any Krusteaz baking mixes.
I like their Wheat and Honey pancake mix.
I forgot that I had a $10.00 rebate check coming in the mail from Kraft Foods.
If you purchased a certain amount of food in a certain time period, you could get this rebate.
Wanna try writing a company? Let’s try writing Skinny Cow, since we know they are generous and send coupons.
1. Head here to the Skinny Cow “Contact Us” form.
2. Fill out the required information.
3. At the bottom, type in your comment or question. Tell the company that you like their products (be specific on which ones) and tell them why you like them. Then simply ask if they could send you some money saving coupons.
4. Hit send.
5. Be patient and see if they send your coupons.
6. See the full list of companies that you can write to!
I have received 11 personal typed letters in about two weeks. Try to write to your favorite companies. You just might have free coupons pouring in your mailbox. Some of them may be *FREE!*