How to Get Freebies In Your Mailbox
January was a great month for freebies! We post a huge variety of freebies that you can sign up for on a daily basis. I hope you are taking advantage of signing up for freebies and getting FREEBIES in your mailbox! Checking the mail can be fun when you know that you’ll have freebies arriving throughout the month. Check out my past mailbox freebies.
This month, I received freebies like snack bars, sweeteners, vitamins, books, stickers, activities for the kids, feminine products, free product coupons, and more. Check out the photos below to see what I received. Keep in mind that I request almost ALL of the freebies posted here on my website so that I can show you that freebies really DO arrive! Then, at the bottom of this post, find out how YOU can get freebies in your mailbox!
January 2017 Freebies By Category
Free Food and Supplement Samples:
1. Curamin Pain Relief + 20% off and free shipping coupon code – Still available? Check here.
2. Zing Stevia Sweetener + $1.50 off coupon – Still available? Check here.
3. Syntha-6 Protein Bars + $5 off coupon code – Still available? Check here.
4. Kind Snack Bars – Still available? Check here.
Free Feminine Product Samples:
1. Tena Sample Kits (for men and women) + $2 off coupon – Still available? Check here.
2. U By Kotex (4 sets to choose from) + $1 off coupon – Still available? Check here.
The U By Kotex Sample had these cool little coloring pages below inside the box!
My girls will love these:
Free Books, Resources, and Activities for Kids:
1. Lorax Activity Books – Still available? Check here.
2. Where is Bear Book – Still available? Check here.
3. Return to Order Book – Still available? Check here.
4. Not pictured: ASPCA Pet Safety Pack w/FREE Address Labels – Still available? Check here.
5. Disney Stickers
Pictured Below: The Where is Bear book is a cute tale for 2 year olds, but even my 5 year old loves it!
Free Product Coupons:
1. Organic Valley Protein Shake – Still available? Check here.
2. Gillette Razor – Still available? Check here.
1. Bems Fabric Samples – Still available? Check here.
What are we doing with these?
I’m teaching my 8 year old daughter how to sew small doll pillows with these free fabric samples!
We made our first pillow today!
How can you start getting FREEBIES in YOUR mailbox?
Great question! Here’s how you can start receiving freebies.
1. Visit my website daily to find freebie posts. Simply follow the instructions in each post to claim your freebies. I do not personally send the freebies! The company advertised in each post sends the freebies. If you give me your address to send free samples, you *may* receive a Christmas card from me (lol), but I do NOT send the samples. I could create an entire address book full of addresses that readers leave for me. 😉
2. Follow me via social media to get updates when freebies are posted:
3. Check out my mailbox freebies from the past! You’ll be amazed at all of the things you can sign up for!